Today it is awash with offices, food outlets and retail developments. Enjoying great access to different establishments including the Bank of England, St. Paul’s Cathedral and One New Change – the City’s major shopping centre – it has become a popular venue for meetings and assemblies because of its modern business setting.
Recommended areas around Cheapside
One New Change is just one of the few places in the area where you can have a cup of coffee or grab some lunch with your team. You will never run out of choices – cafes and restaurants are just a short walk away:
• Eat Café – for freshly baked breads and food to go; perfect for quick snacks
• Barbecoa – for traditional British food; ideal for group lunches
• Haz St. Pauls – offers a fine selection of wines; better for after-work drinks
Rich in history and with some great architecture, you can check out the historical sites at Cheapside by taking a train ride from either St. Paul or Band and Monument Station to view things like:
• London Museum – a modern museum with a collection of old books and vintage cars
• Mansion House – the Palace of London Mayor; some charitable events are held here
• St. Mary-Le-Bow Church – this is a popular place for visitors because of its bow bells
Our meeting rooms in Cheapside
Exact Location: 107 Cheapside, London EC2V 6DN
Located opposite the One New Change retail complex, our meeting rooms are housed in a building that boasts full-length glass walls and a high spec finish, giving off a modern corporate vibe to suit meetings of all kinds. There is also a dedicated area for quick calls and short breaks.
With 12 spacious rooms that can be rented for as little as 1 hour, our Cheapside meeting rooms can accommodate up to 50 people.
How to get here
The nearest station to the Cheapside meeting venue is St. Paul’s underground station. There are also bus routes that pass nearby.
Our high-end meeting rooms are all-inclusive of the following:
– Refreshments: Biscuits, water, coffee and tea
– Wi-Fi Connection
– Fully Air-Conditioned Rooms
– Writing Materials: Notepads, pencils and flip charts
– Personal computers
– Flat screen TVs
– ClickShare enabled
If you think Cheapside is your ideal meeting destination, contact us for meeting rooms in London and in Cheapside at affordable rates!
Meetings that made entertainment history… When Jayne Torvill met Christopher Dean
16 October 2018
How Fake News can affect Event Marketing
9 October 2018
Meetings that made entertainment history… when Whitney Houston met Clive Davis
2 October 2018
Meetings Operations Coordinator, Central London
24 September 2018