Recommended Areas around Paddington
With numerous options for restaurants, bars, cafés and other notable sights, here are some of the most remarkable places that you really should make a point of visiting:
• Hyde Park – widely recognised as one of the eight Royal Parks in London, Hyde Park offers various places to visit such as Serpentine Lake, the Rose Garden and the Diana Memorial Fountain.
• Little Venice – a picturesque waterway where the Grand Union and Regent’s Canal meet, this landmark is home to a number of lively waterside pubs and restaurants.
• KuPP – an all-day restaurant and café that serves specialty coffee and Scandinavian cuisine—this destination is a must for anyone who wants to marvel at an oasis beside a watercourse.
Our Meeting Rooms in Paddington
Exact Location: 5 Merchant Square, London. W2 1AY
With an air rooftop terrace and impressive views over the historical City, our meeting rooms in Paddington are conveniently located on the top four floors of the 5 Merchant Square building.
We have 5 uniquely designed rooms that can host a maximum capacity of 20 people. Every room is equipped with high quality meeting facilities and the latest technology to promote productive meeting experiences. They are all inclusive of:
Flat screen TVs
Writing materials: notepads, pens and flip charts
How to Get There
With four transport connections that surround 5 Merchant Square, this area is easily accessible to everyone! Our meeting rooms can be reached via:
• A 6-min walk from Paddington Station and Edgware Road Station
• A 6-min ride from Marble Arch Station
• A 7-min ride from Warwick Avenue Station
Meetings that made history… When Stephen Hawking met Nelson Mandela
19 April 2018
How to deal with personal hygiene problems at meetings
16 April 2018
Meetings that made entertainment history… When John Lennon met Yoko Ono
10 April 2018
The Importance of Diversity and Inclusion for your Meetings
5 April 2018