Royal Exchange Avenue is just a minute away from Britain’s first specialist commercial building, the “Royal Exchange.”
Recommended areas around Royal Exchange Avenue
The Royal Exchange has been around since the 16th century. Known today as one of the most famous landmarks in London, here are some of the facilities you can find in the Royal Exchange area:
• Royal Exchange Grand Café and Bar – a brasserie type restaurant that offers all-day dining
• Threadneedle Bar – with a range of alcoholic beverages, from classic favourites to modern and signature cocktails, they are perfect for after meeting get-togethers.
• 30+ Designer Outlets – from the world’s biggest brands, tempt yourself with Tiffany & Co., Hermès, Georg Jensen, Montblanc, Paul Smith and many more.
Our meeting rooms in Royal Exchange Avenue
Exact Location: No.1 Royal Exchange Avenue, London EC3V 3LT
Our meeting rooms in Royal Exchange Avenue are a mix of traditional and contemporary fixtures; this gives our rooms the professional edge that’s ideal for business meetings and training seminars.
With 3 rooms in the area, each has a capacity of 12 people per room. The rooms are inclusive of the following:
Refreshments: biscuits, water, coffee and tea
Writing Materials: notepads, pencils and flip charts
Equipment: personal computers, flat screen TVs
How to get there
A stone’s throw from nearby underground and railway stations, our meeting rooms are easily accessible:
• 1-minute walk from Bank Tube station
• 4-minute walk from Cannon Street station
• 5-minute walk from Mansion House
Our well-appointed Royal Exchange Avenue address is the perfect place to host various professional gatherings. To learn more about our top-notch meeting rooms at Royal Exchange Avenue and in London, please call 0800 073 0499… we look forward to speaking with you!
Share this post
- career development
- celebrity meetings
- historic meetings
- How to Interview Effectively
- human resources
- In The Press
- meetings and conferences
- Meet our team
- personal development
- presentation techniques
- Top Tips for Meetings
- Training & Workshops
- Video Conferences